Top Ad

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Piano Squall - "Game"

A Message From Michael Gluck
My Dear Friends,

Over the last four years, you have given me the privilege of performing for you live in the concert hall. Now, for the first time, I’m bringing the concert to your home. It is with great pleasure and excitement that I announce the launch of GAME!

GAME features my performance of twenty-six themes from games and anime such as Final Fantasy, Naruto, Super Mario World, InuYasha, Chrono Trigger, Cowboy Bebop, and many more. I have taken great care to write and perform my own original arrangements, so even if you already have a large collection of game and anime music, each track will sound new, fresh, and different from anything you’ve heard before. Please check out the Free Demo to hear some GAME highlights!

Before GAME, I have always been limited to raising money for charity on-site at concerts through the sale of “Piano Squall” posters. Thanks to you and the generous matching pledge of my employer Electronic Arts, we were able to raise $8,600 for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and $4,000 for Race for the Cure in the year 2006 alone.

Now through online distribution, GAME gives us the opportunity to raise more money for charity than ever before. Electronic Arts and I are once again partnered in this charitable effort, and together we will donate an amount equal to 20% of all profits from GAME to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Your support has already made a difference in the lives of real people. Please help me bring it to the next level.

I put my whole heart into making GAME, and all I really want is for you to enjoy it. I know that the price is unusually low for a new CD, especially when all of the tracks are licensed, but music has never been about profit to me. I just want you to own it, hear it, and relive the emotions of playing these games and seeing these anime for the first time. To me, this is a performer’s greatest reward.

Thank you so much for listening to my music. Nothing would be possible without your most generous support.

~Michael Gluck

Over the last four years, I have been providing low-resolution samples from GAME for you to preview. For this CD, I have re-recorded all of these pieces with the greatest care and re-mastered them to give you the best possible sound quality. If you’ve been downloading and enjoying the GAME samples, I can’t wait till you hear the real thing!













Learn more or order the CD at pianosquall.com

Learn more about the National Multiple Sclerosis Society

National Multiple Sclerosis Society Join The Movement

Best selling smooth jazz at amazon.com
Jazz from Amazon.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: